9.18.2007

Last Day of Internship

Today's my last day! I've been training a new girl, and other than that, not doing much at all. It's pretty cool, I teach and then let her do as I chill. But I must say she's A LOT slower than me. Like seriously, just watching her do it made me impatient and I wanted to get rush over there and be like, "OMG I'LL DO IT!" Hopefully she'll get faster as time goes on. But whatever, I no longer work there.

I feel bad for the new girl, she has a lot of work to do. I don't think I had this much to do when I first came in. It's just like she's learning a gazillion things at once. I remember my first day, I learned how to do everything except there was actually nothing to do.. Haha.

I will update and upload Japan ASAP. But I must say, I had SO MUCH FUN! I want to go and study there and go for vacay there a lot. What a wonderful place with such nice people. :)

I should get back to work, there's a few things that I need to wrap up before I officially leave. :)

No comments: