9.07.2007

It's hard to find a balance. When I'm at internship, I get annoyed at all the work that I have to do and complain about how the real world sucks and wish that I could be at home doing nothing. After Labor Day, I got Tuesday and Wednesday off. On Tuesday I went out, so it was okay, but when I got home I was pretty bored so I napped. And on Wednesday, absolutely no plans. So I slept it in until the winds picked up and froze me awake. It's pretty cold the last day or two. Like the metals blinds kept clanking against my window, freezing me to death so I had to close most of my window, but it got pretty cold. Anyways, I woke up around 12:30 which seriously is the first time I've slept in this summer. And the latest I've woken up. Ah, how I miss the days when I woke up at 4, and only had dinner because I slept through the first two meals. Anyways, I'm up a little after noon, go make myself some lunch. Went on my computer, got bored, started unpacking/packing for Davis (I mostly left all my stuff in the garage, so just going through to see what I need, and I concluded that I needed everything, fairly fast process.. Haha). And since I managed that so quickly, I decided to do it again, to see if I got rid anything else. I couldn't. So went back on the computer. Was totally bored again. And it was around 5 I think. So I'm totally bored after being up for a few hours, and had nothing else to do. And thus, I took a nap.

So obviously, it's not good idea for me to just stay at home since I was only awake for a few hours. But I get so bored at internship, or so annoyed of the work. So what's a good balance? Part time job?

Going to Japan next week. Hopefully will be fun, heard lots of good stories about it. And the hot spring spas.. Haha, the hot spring spas.. which totally reminds me of something else funny. Me totally flashing Amy on accident. Interesting thought process (Hot spring spa->Naked->like Skinny Dipping->Amy accidently flashing me in swimsuit accident-> Me doing the same->Me flashing her again... not in water this time.. just lifted shirt a little too high). Amy: "Whoa. I just saw your entire breast" Haha. Anywaysssssssssss....

And now I will leave you with this:

"I AM NOW CHOPPING OFF PHYLLIS' HEAD WITH A CHAINSAW"
watch the office, kiddos. [/plug]

No comments: