10.12.2007

blahhhhh..

It's been awhile, but school has start and such that. Great. Anyways, it's been a hard first few weeks, but I'm working through it. Felt like I was losing control of my life, and I'm trying to regain control. Got awesome friends, that's all I can say.

So I broke my computer, and I won't get back it until the 17th, or so they say. Blahh.. It's impossibly inconvenient without a computer. But yeah, I'm coping. Doing work on school computers.

So frisbee started again. Got lots of recruits. Totally awesome. A little effort goes a long way. My knee's kinda weird, like when I play it doesn't hurt, but when I walk around the muscles are pretty tight and hurts a bit. And I realize that I probably should let my knee heal 100% by not playing on it at all, but I feel like it's something so minor compared to how I was feeling last year spring when I was limping around and jogging. I'm just slightly scared that it'll only get worse and to how it was last year. Well, so far seems fine. Ultimate is actually a lot of fun. I guess I'm in the transition to being a handler which is fun cuz you pretty much get to run the offense, but I really like running the disc down. Receiving's a whole lot of fun, but we'll see.

Life is not so fun right now. *sigh* Whatever.

No comments: