11.01.2008

Update

The 3 midterm in 2 days pulled off without a hitch. Got solid B's on all of them, so it's looking good. :) And the next ones are a bit more spread out, so I can focus more individually on each of them and hopefully pull up my grades a bit. It took me three years (well, start of the third) to start worrying/focusing on grades. Awesome, at least it happened right?

We had Chico last week which was bundles of fun. We lost every game, but I think we played well. It's hard cuz we (and by we, I mainly mean Danica) had to figure out subbing and coaching while we played. And we had to spread out our players evenly, but we've got some pretty awesome rookies. And there were times when we had good flow. There's still so much to work on, but our team is looking snazzy. I had the closest thing to a lay-out. Haha. My offender had an in cut, and I was right on her hip, it was a low throw and to the other hip that I was not on. I got low and tried to get a hand on it, touched it, and guess had a little lay out thing. I must say layouts are painful. Since I missed the D, I had to get up and put the mark on, but I wanted to just lie on the ground and be a baby. Hahaha. I had a few good hucks, nice pool plays.

Sean Ryan is approaching. We've got a lot of girls again, I'm not sure what we're going to do. But I'm really excited, we finally get to meet all the other teams. I have high hopes for our team this year. We all just need to be committed and dedicated to this team which I feel like some people need to work on..

So I watched HSM yesterday! Sooooo good! I love it. Zac Efron is quite hot now. Or he can be, sometimes he still looks funny. I love it, I keep listening to the soundtrack over and over again. Wonderful!

Anyways, I have to work on a paper cuz I fail at life.

No comments: