4.14.2008

Sectionals

3rd. Only played Stanford A and B, and Berkeley A and B.

Did not play as well as I wanted to, and I became pretty tired by the time we played Stanford. In the beginning, my forehand hucks looked pretty good, but the wind would slightly take them out. But later, they started blading again. Need to work on that more.

Another thing to work on: not traveling. OMG. Most embarrassing moment. Pool play. Bulky to Teresa to Allie going deep. Got the pass, traveled (took a few too many steps), hucked it off. Nice floaty, looked like a 50/50 disc, and Allie skyed her defender for the score. Except for the fact that a travel was called on me. Everyone started celebrating. Sarah P was all excited. And I was like, "Uh.. it comes back.. uh.. travel called. ....yeah.." Embarrassing. But it's okay. Allie scored again.

So that's my goal. No traveling.

No comments: