4.11.2008

Pissed

Okay, may not have handled it in the best way, but remind me not to try ever again, because apparently it's pointless. Why waste time and kill hope? Won't ever bother next time. I've done my share, and I've tried even when it's the other way around. But nothing happens other than dead hope. So why even bother?? I know I'm not going to anymore.

Sectionals this weekend. Livermore. Have the worst shin splints ever. Now that my knee is better, another roadblock, eh? From IC Ultimate: "Santa Cruz and Davis are both in rebuilding years, and they will be duking it out for third. Lillian Berla gives Sol an edge over Davis and their army of short Asian handlers." Hahahahaha at the army of short Asian handlers. Hahaha. Makes me laugh.

But yeah.. third?? Let's do it. I'm a LOT more confident about my forehand hucks now. :) Maybe I'll actually call plays and huck it now.

Things to work on:
1. Defense. I want handblocks again. Haven't gotten any since the one day at Prez when I got 3 or 4. And more run throughs.
2. Hucks. (both flick and backhand)
3. Break marks more often.
4. Wise decisions.

And hopefully when I'm on that field, this anger was dissipate. Remind me not to be foolish again.

No comments: