4.21.2008

Picnic Day

Wow. Uh. Never again.

Lots of midterms and assignments this week. Had my psychobio one today (missed our IM game cuz I was studying for that. Sorry! Heard there was only 2 girls for the first half, and then another showed up). I hate science. Only got 4.5 hours of sleep (if that) before our 6 AM morning practice. Everyone was so slow. Haha. And there was frost all over the field. And then downed a cup of joe before my midterm at 10. First time I bought coffee from the coho. Haven't had coffee since the summer at my internship. And I officially deem coffee ineffective for me, since I'm still really tired, and I want to nap. And now my stomach feels all weird.

Well, Amy and I are gonna make pasta tonight! Woot. Deliciousness guaranteed.

Time to type up notes for my Business Law class since I've already distracted myself with the crossword and the Office. OMG, Jim and Pam! So cute. Can't wait for One Tree Hill tonight. Probably can't watch it cuz of the studying I need to do. And when does Gossip Girl come back on? I miss that show.

No comments: