5.05.2008

SophSquatch!

Last night we had an intense game of IM frisbee. So it was the sophomore team against the other team that picked up the coaches and everyone who wasn't a sophomore. There had been major trash talking for both sides. I, myself, refrained myself for the most part because I don't want to be saying stuff and then eating my own words later. I wait til I can back it up. And honestly, after they got Halverson and Sarah P, I was unsure of how the game would go. We have great guys, but pretty much all the girls it was their first year playing. So I kept my mouth shut (while Danica ran her mouth off like crazy) and the whole time I was just like, Let's wait and see. Don't talk before you know what's going to happen.

Anyways, I handled the whole game. It was a bit different in ho-stack handling. I was definitely confused half the time. But I don't think I messed up that much or anything. I think I did okay. Probably would've done better had I known what I was doing. It was a great game. We were in the lead in the beginning. Then they took the lead. And then we took the lead again, and they tied it. Universal game point. A huck goes up. It's all the way in the endzone. Three or four guys go up for it. I know Halverson went up for it. Anyways, Nick totally gets it and comes down with it. Woot. Take that, Happy Hour, take that. I had a lot of fun though.

Can't wait to meet them in the finals. Until then. SophSquatch.

No comments: