5.24.2008

Pre Memorial Weekend

Hui and Julia came up to visit on Thursday night and left on Friday. Before they came and picked me up, I went to our Frisbee Formal. It was nice to see everyone all dressed up and looking pretty. They came around 10, and picked up then. But apparently all the action (haha, get it?) happened after I had left. Haha, it's okay. I've heard all the 2nd hand versions of them.

We headed out for a late dinner at Bistro 33 and then headed home and chilled. Nothing too exciting. Hui proceeded to kick my ass at wii while Julia was passed out on my couch. Woke up semi-early the next day to line up for Fuji's sushi buffet. Opened at 11. Completely honest, we were full by 11:20. Hahahaha. It was hard to keep stuffing food down, haven't been to a buffet in a good amount of time. Sometimes I feel like when you are forced to stuff down food, you can't enjoy it properly cuz the whole time your stomach is screaming at you. Man, what a waste. Haha. We left by like 11:45, I think. Between us 3, we had demolished 20 plates. Eating is such a sport. It was pretty good though. I had fun.

Walked though downtown, stopped in Dimple Music to get the new Jesse McCartney CD. Haha. Definitely listening to it right now. And then they went to shop at Gap while I just felt like crap the whole day from eating so much. I used to be so much better at stuffing food. After they had left, I immediately fell into a food coma.

No comments: