3.16.2008

Whatever

Still a little bit sick. Got it checked out earlier this week, not mono. Woo. But this is getting annoying. Anyways, still injured for ultimate. Practiced for the first time on Thursday. Ankle was definitely not at 100% and hurt afterwards. I think I'm going to sit out for final weeks pick-up. And maybe Fools. But either way I was only going to play one day at Fools.

Practice was okay, first time I played since Stanford Qualifier, so almost two weeks. My pull looked really good, but I only pulled once. Sai let me be a cutter for one point. It was... different. Haha. Back to the old days, I think I like handling better now.. The truth comes out. Well, I don't know, maybe if I got to cut a bit more again. Then we worked on trap-zone. That was fun, but I think we definitely need to perfect it more.

I had an oral final for Chinese on Friday, but it's individual and it was taking a while, so lots of people had class. So she was hesitant but then decided to let people come back next week if they had class. I didn't have class, but I was very unprepared. I was going to stay and just get it over with, but then I realized that if I only studied for 10 minutes, I probably would be better off. So I just left, but I still haven't started studying. Oh well.

And sprinnng break! Sickness: leave my body!

No comments: