3.08.2008

Buy!

New Cleats! Originally $175. However, it was on clearance at nike.com and only size left was 6.5 which happens to be my size. Got marked down to 59.99. Plus tax and shipping, total comes out to be $73.26 which is still super good. It's made with kangaroo leather which supposedly is super good. Feels somewhat.. unethical. Haha. It's the same model as the cleats I have now, but I guess slightly better because of the materials. Last pair cost $50ish, got them at the outlets. But I'm going to send them back to Nike cuz there's cracks in it, and hopefully get a voucher for my next pair or whatever.

Next on the to-buy list.. North Face Recon. Looks like it'll be 78/79 bucks. So close to buying it, but I should at least to try to save some money in the meantime. So tempting!!

Still sick, people are scaring me into thinking that I have mono. I think I'm going to go to the health center again next week. Even though they are completely incompetent. And I also have this weird tumorous bump on my knee. I remember falling on it pretty hard going after a disc, and usually it swells up and is all fluid-y. But this bump is rock hard, it's like an extra knee cap or something. Can't be good. Really hurts too.

North Face Recon: to buy or not to buy? I know I can hold off getting the iPod, cuz I already have one. Well, I guess I already have a backpack... Ugh.

EDIT: I just bought an iPod. Damn, so much for self control. But I got the 2nd generation one (the one without the video because I don't know how to download videos) and it's only 160 as opposed to 200. So I guess I really need to hold off on that Recon backpack until at least my next paycheck which should come within 10 days or so.. Man, I need to save up!

1 comment:

808 said...

Pucker up, dude.