2.14.2008

San Diego (Presidents' Day)

Leaving for SD tomorrow, having the team stay at my place. Fun, crazy and hectic. Haha. And no coaches. Also crazy and hectic. I look forward to my parents coming out and watching. Hopefully they understand it more now. Haha. And maybe friends will come out too. Going to be a long long drive.

But some goals:
1. Better D. More handblocks and run through D's.
2. Better decisions.
3. No more turnovers. Or at least, fewer amounts. And no more turfing. Pretty throws.
4. Good zone D. Need to work on being deep-deep. Don't overestimate my vertical leap (like practice yesterday, but I was told I was super close to skying/getting the D, but no overestimating anymore!).
5. Good attitude (especially if my parents are there! haha).

Hopefully, improvement from SB. On another note, I love the new girls. Some of them are awesome and amazing. They make me feel invincible and boost up my self-esteem, especially when our team isn't doing too well, and I get discouraged/annoyed.

Something random. Supposedly, my facial expressions are really.... expressive? Like when I give people weird look, it's really obvious or when I don't like something. Not much of a poker face. And sometimes it's bad when you try to hide your emotions/dislike. So.. need to work on that? Otherwise it's too obvious when I'm mad or I don't like someone, and you need to hide your emotions sometimes. Game face!

1 comment:

808 said...

I call your bed.

Too bad you're not like me. I'm a rock.