2.20.2008

Recap

My goals were:

1. Better D. More handblocks and run through D's.
2. Better decisions.
3. No more turnovers. Or at least, fewer amounts. And no more turfing. Pretty throws.
4. Good zone D. Need to work on being deep-deep. Don't overestimate my vertical leap (like practice yesterday, but I was told I was super close to skying/getting the D, but no overestimating anymore!).
5. Good attitude (especially if my parents are there! haha).

1. Yeah, I think so. 3 or 4 handblocks. Totally bruised my hand and caused internal bleeding from one of them. And a few D's.
2. Eh.. sort of. Need to work on that more.
3. Definitely fewer, I think.
4. Eh.. not really. I got split a lot as deep. And our cup wasn't working that well.
5. Yeah....... about that. *sigh* I'm more frustrated/disappointed about that than anyone else could be.

Well, about to file the accident report. Great. This weekend was just... bleh. And I definitely think I was PMS-ing, so that didn't help at all.

No comments: