11.24.2007

When I come home and see old friends, it's always interesting to see how people changed, how I changed, how San Diego changed. I was with my mom in this shopping center, and I saw some brand new store where they sold Asian (useless) technology, like those that play-music-and-wash-your-butt-toilets. I was shocked and was like, "huh?? what is this? when did this get here??" Anyways, it's always to see how your friends have changed. It's not good or bad, just different.

We all come back bringing different experiences. Whether it be our friends, our school, our jobs, or our lifestyles. And because of these experiences that have shaped us differently, on how levels I believe, we relate to each other differently. Before we flowed on the same thought cycle just cuz of how we would hang out and constantly be around each other. And now at our separate places we have new friends that we have developed this relationship with (not saying that our old friends are replaced, because they will never be replaced). So when we come back, we're no longer on the same wavelength. But then again, they are plenty of people everywhere that don't understand me. So maybe it's not other people thing, it's a "me thing." Perhaps. Haha. Probably is.

But it quite interesting to see how people changed, how new people are influencing and shaping them in addition to what you've done earlier.

I love all my friends back home and I'm so very thankful for all of you supporting me through everything. And it's awesome how when I have troubles now, I know that they are still people that I can turn to, who have been there for me before. What we've been through before creates this bond and this relationship that can never be broken. It's amazing.

Also, thankful for God for giving me the awesome friends even if He never gave me a sibling. (I will always be bitter about that one. Haha) Thankful for the awesome family he gave me. Thankful for my family. And despite the fights and arguments, I still love them to death and I've learned so much. And I'm really really thankful for people who have been there during my hard times (not just this year, but in high school too though I haven't really kept in touch with a few). Thank God for placing all these people to support me.

Peace and Love,
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.