1.19.2012

2011 in Review!

Blog worthy events that happened in 2011! In no particular order; and I'm sticking to good things! This is a little late, but it's before February!

1. Got a job! Funny how things work, literally don't hear back from applications for months, then all of sudden I started hearing back from all these jobs. Eventually, I landed one of them. :) So now I work for Motive Interactive, an affiliate network (contact me if you want to make money!!), and it's awesome. People have the wrong impression that what I do there is play online games all day. Which is completely not true, because I have no interest in playing games all day and would have probably already quit if that was my job. I tried playing a game that we promote and I lost interest in a week. Teresa = despite being a dork, not a gamer. Oh, and I got to go to E3 which was cool even if I didn't really get it! And it made all of my friends jealous. Hehe. :D
With our SWAG leaving E3

2. Ultimate! My club preseason was my best ultimate record. Lei Out: C bracket finals. NYF: Finals. DUI: Semi's. OLOB: Semi's. Lost to eventual winners in both (still haven't won a tournament since Prez Day 2007, my first and only). Too bad the record didn't carry over to the club season. LOL. Anyways, had a lot of fun with Death Eaters, Hella Bella, Too Swift, and Mass Exodus. Also! I was able to combine my favorite things together! Harry Potter + Ultimate! and Taylor Swift + Ultimate! Wee. Got to play with old friends and new friends, loved it.

Death Eaters 2011
Mass Exodus 2011


3. TAYLOR SWIFT. I bet you're surprised this wasn't the first thing I listed huh? I was able to score tickets to her concert, thank you AmEx! We got them like.. 6 months in advance. So Ducky made the trip down to SD to see her in concert with me. Amahzing. I took the day off from work (obviously) so we could make shirts and posters before her concert.
   
#tooswift   
 4. Making new friends! Still working on that, never can have too many friends. But I think I'm starting to get more comfortable here and all in all, SD is not a bad place to be.

2011 was a pretty good year for me! And hopefully each year will go up! So far 2012 has not disappointed; only time will tell. Though it might not be a good year if the world ends. Anyways, hope your 2011 was filled with good memories and create many more in 2012!

<3 t

No comments: