1.25.2008

Santa Barbara Invite

I feel like I talk about ultimate too much. But it's kind of taking over my life, I'm not trying to, but it is. It's okay though, because I love it.

So Santa Barbara. I am so pumped. There's only 6 teams, so.. that's a little weird. But it's also good, cuz we'll be able to see and play all the teams and know what we are possibly going to be facing in the future. I think they'll be lots of zone. So I really really look foward to handling in zone, though I must say I find popping much more fun and easier. Haha. And I'm interested in playing more deep-deep. I was a bit surprised to see myself as deep-deep, mainly because I'm not that tall in comparison to our deeps last year. But I think I'll be fine. It's just a matter of self-confidence. Sort of. Probably less tiring than mid, too. Haha.

I'm so pumped. I can't wait to play against some of these teams. And I know it'll be pretty hard, we're going to have some pretty tough girls on us, but that's just more experience and opportunity to improve. And I am going to make the best of it and push myself. And I guess this is sort of the start of knowing how our team is going to do in the future. It all starts here.

And I think our team will be fine, obviously not as good as last year, but still a team that people need to respect (even though they don't even when we're good, so screw them). We'll show them. I'm really eager for this year. Now that I know what I'm doing and all, it's much more fun. Haha.

So when I'm back, I'll update on how it went, how I did and boys. Haha. Just wanted to put that in there.

No comments: