12.12.2007

Sooooo... my knee hurts. :( I'm just sitting here, and it's in pain. Oh well. I'm thinking about calling my PT when I get back to SD and have him check it out.

On another note, I was contemplating living with frisbee girls next year. But I don't think so anymore. I love all of them, but I need to keep my life separated.

I am excited for some pick-up/scrimmage tomorrow. I like playing co-ed. It's a lot different, but it's refreshing and fun. But the guys throw it so fast, and it's hard to catch those cuz I'm not fast enough. But it's a really nice change to be able to receive again, I love it. Maybe some day I'll be able to receive and run those disc down. It was funny, I was guarding Barnesy (and no one wants to guard her cuz she's super FAST!) and then somehow we switched and ended up not guarding each other. And I was like, Yes! And she also said something like that. But I quickly told her that the reason I didn't want to guard her was nothing about her, just that she's super fast and burns people every time. And she's like, Oh no, I'm happy about not having to guard you cuz you always jump super high and get the discs. So it was a relief on both of our parts. Haha.

Handling is a lot of fun, but I don't get the same high from it. Well, we'll see. But I'm really really really excited for this year's season. I think it's cuz I actually know what to expect, and I know what to do, and what I can do. Last year as a rookie, I was still unsure of my skills and what I was capable of doing, still exploring. But this year, I know what my role is and I'm ready to fulfill it. I'm still exploring, but I also know a lot more. Still need to work on throws, and not traveling since I've been doing that a lot of my forehands. But my pulls are getting a lot better. :) That's very exciting.

Well, I REALLY REALLY need to study. Bleh. Out.

No comments: